Credence Capital Organizes Nivesh 2021
Credence Capital, the investment fund of IIM Lucknow, hosted its Annual Investment Summit, Nivesh, on the 3rd of January, 2021 with the aim of promoting the culture of investing and management of personal finances amongst the students.
The event consisted of five speakers sessions where industry veterans shared their learnings and insights on a range of topics:
1) Careers in PE by Mr. Rahul Mukim, Carlyle
2) How to lose money by Mr. Kaplen Parekh, DSP Mutual Fund
3) How to invest in a post-COVID world by Mr. Sankaran Naren, ICICI Prudential AMC
4) Making money & network effects by Mr. Anand Lunia, India Quotient
5) Emerging investment landscape in India by Mr. Mihir Vora, Max Life Insurance
Investowise, a stock pitch & industry analysis competition was also conducted as a part of Nivesh. Investowise saw a participation of ~300 teams.
Nivesh was a enlightening opportunity for students to interact with professionals from the industry and gain knowledge beyond the textbook and was well reflected in the enthusiastic response it received from both the student body of IIM Lucknow and well as external participants.